BS-60 series shrink tunnel adopts PE shrink film packaging design for large and heavy objects. Even the large packing object can be shrunken in a short time. The products after packing will be guaranteed in quality with clean appearance and compact in structure, which will be much easier for stacking and long-distance transportation. Variety of shrinking films, including PE, PVC, POF etc are applicable.
1. Adopt two high power blowing motors to ensure enough circulating air and uniform temperature inside the tunnel.
2. Adopt high quality transducer to control the conveying speed.
3. The stainless steel heater ensure the efficient and long service time.
4. Adopt planetary reduction gear and high power motor to ensure stable conveying without shaking.
5. Adopt large cooling fan to cool and shape products quickly after shrinking.
6. Fix heat insulation baffle and guard prevent from heat loss on both ends of tunnel.
7. Use the imported heat insulation cord fabric to reduce the heat consumption.
8. There are normal type and dense roller type for choice, even small products will be kept stable without shifting during packing.
9. This kind of shrink wrapping machine can be moved freely by bottom truckles. In addition, with anchor bolt, it can be equipped onto production lines in different heights.
10.The special air duct system is designed for better appearance of package after packing.
11.Adopt adjustable vents for board inside tunnel, air blowing volume can be adjusted partially as required.
12.The conveyor belt can be designed as roller type, stainless steel mesh or Teflon mesh according to customer’s requirements.
BS-60 series shrink tunnel is used to shrink pack goods, such as cans, glass bottles, beer, mineral water etc, in wood, rolled steel, ceramics, household appliances, computers industries and more.
|Voltage(V/Hz)||3 Phase 380/50 or 3 Phase 220/60|
|Max. Packing Size (L×W×H)(mm)||1500×450×350||1500×450×450|
|Infeed Conveyor Height (mm)||850±50|
|Tunnel Size (L×W×H)(mm)||1800×600×400||1800×600×500|
|Film Used||PE, PVC, POF|
|External Dimension (L×W×H)(mm)||4000×900×1700||4000×900×1800|
|Net Weight (kg)||560||580|