- Easy operation and cleaning, unique appearance
- Magnetic field strength : ≧ 9,000 Gs
- Capability : around 5,000 – 7,000 kg / hr ( For clay material with a specific gravity of 1.6 – 1.8, flow rate of 100 ml : 40 – 80 secs )
- In order to ensure maximum efficiency in removing iron particles, a cleaning schedule should be established on the basis of the amount of contamination removed..
- Magnetic bar set cleaning : Remove the magnetic bar set and turn it over ( see diagram ). Use a soft cloth and wipe from the top towards the bottom of de – Gaussing area to remove adhesive iron particles on the magnetic bar. Rinse the magnetic bar with clean water.
- In – feed tank cleaning : Remove the overflow plate. Rinse in – feed tank with clean water.
- ( diagram ) Magnetic bar set De-Gaussing area
- The magnetic bar has a strong magnetic field. Do not close to other magnetic objects during cleaning and operation to avoid any hazard situation.
- Do not scratch the surface of the magnetic bar with sharp objects under any circumstances.
- To avoid any hazard situation or weaken the magnetic strength, the magnetic bar should not be removed by unauthorized person.