- Easy operation and cleaning, unique appearance
- Magnetic field strength : ≧ 9000 Gs
- Capability : around 4000 kg / hr
|1||Housing Φ 133 × 157 / SUS304||1|
|2||Inlet Φ 2 ” × 1.5 t with clamp||1|
|3||Outlet Φ 2 ” × 1.5 t with clamp||1|
|4||Magnetic bar Φ 32 ” × 50||5|
|5||Cap Φ 146 × 14 t / SUS304 with clamp||1|
|6||M 10 × P 1.5 × 30 / SUS304||5|
- In order to ensure maximum efficiency in removing iron particles, a cleaning schedule should be established on the basis of the amount of contamination removed.
- Remove the three eye bolts on the cap and lift out the magnetic bar. Use a soft cloth and wipe from the top towards the bottom of de – Gaussing area to remove adhesive iron particles on the magnetic bar ( see diagram ). Rinse the magnetic bar with clean water.
- ( Diagram ) Soft cloth De – Gaussing area
- The magnetic bar has a strong magnetic field. Do not close to other magnetic objects during cleaning and operation to avoid any hazard situation.
- Do not scratch the surface of the magnetic bar with sharp objects under any circumstances.
- To avoid any hazard situation or weaken the magnetic strength, the magnetic bar should not be removed by unauthorized person.